Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's feeling kinda spooky 'round here...

I love decorating for the holidays. Over the years, I have found that I like to have a few special things out and about rather than a ton of everything. This year, I have managed to "hone" my Halloween decoarations down to some really nice things that fit the natural decor of my home.
.
After my fabulous shopping weekend last week (yes, I know, I haven't blogged it. Yet. Be patient, it's coming!) I came home rested and ready to get into Halloween mode. Tanner has been so excited about decorating this year, so of course, I picked up a few more items heehee!
.
So here is the final result. Outside:
.














And inside:
.







The living room & dining room.

.








The kids' rooms & the bathroom. Yes, I decorate my bathroom. Doesn't everyone? I'm just saying...
.

.
And in about 3 weeks, it will all come down.
.
And then....
.
Ho,ho,ho...!!!
.

4 comments:

Hollee said...

Oooo - I like it all - sooper spooky cute! :) I found my deco's today, so hopefully I'll actually get them up this year! :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! Gotta get some pics of my yard to post. The graveyard is looking good.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

Love it Kim!

PamelaM said...

How spooktacular!!!

Did you know I only got the Halloween lights up tonight? I feel so far behind this year. Better late than never, right?