Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring = Puddles!


Spring is my second favourite season (autumn is my first!!). I love the bright blue skies, the warm breezes, the sunny days, the new buds and flowers. But most of all, I love...

Puddle Jumpers!!

Yep, that's our reference for rubber boots! There is just something about pulling on a pair of funky (yes, pink!!) puddle jumpers and seeking out a puddle. As you can see by T's boots, he prefers the puddles of mud!

Thanks to my scrappin' friend {Kirsten} for the inspiration for this LO - the clouds and "raindrops" are a direct lift from one of her fab-u-lous LO's over on {Skrap'n'Chat}!


2 comments:

JennC said...

Your LO makes me want to go out and buy some Puddle Jumpers of my own ;0) I always had the ugly ones growing up...

Kimmartha said...

Me too - except for the year I had the ones that looked like white cowboy boots (heels included)!! THAT year I was stylin'! haha!