Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shhhhhhhh!

.
This is DD's favourite phrase whenever I ask her "what are you whispering about now?" And, when I saw this adorable little squirrel in the Cosmo Cricket (love this stuff!) Nutmeg chipboard sheet, I knew I had to have it! I have been waiting ever since to catch her "in the act"!
.
Yesterday we went on a photo shoot with my LN (littlest niece) and I caught them whispering. Of course I encouraged them a little *blush* so I could get these oh-so-sweet pictures of them. There is just something about girls and whispered secrets - and I hope these two have many more to share in years to come!
.

3 comments:

PamelaM said...

Those photos are fab and so is the layout.

I know they will always share whispered secrets. After all, once you are a member of the squirrel club the membership can never be revoqued.

"The real" MarthaSue said...

love love love it!

JennC said...

whispered secrets are the best!! How cute that you caught them in the act! :D