Sunday, July 25, 2010

Reminiscing

So yesterday I decided to clean up the office a little bit (that's where we keep our computer). Of course, I needed to take a few breaks ;D So, during that time, I decided to clean up my pictures on the computer a little bit. I even went so far as to create a dedicated "Layouts" folder! Yep, pretty proud of myself for that!
.
After I put my LO's in the folder, I looked back over them. Some of them made me laugh, or groan, or even brought a tear to my eye because of what they represent to me. So, I thought I would share a few of my faves here with you.
.

God bless my hubby that after all these years of putting up with me, he still loves me! And yes, I get this look on a daily basis (okay, sometimes on an almost hourly basis!). But really, it just makes life more interesting, right? At least, that's what I tell him!
.

This is one of the most powerful and meaningful songs I know. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. And when I think about how it applies to my life, well, let's just say I always need some Kleenex.
.

This picture is almost exactly like the very first ultra sound image we saw of Tanner! Seriously! And this picture makes me laugh every time I see it!
.

My little girl - growing up so fast. She was so little on her first day of kindergarten (really - she was only about 3'6" tall!) and it was so hard to put her on the school bus for her very first day of elementary school. And, it was every bit as hard to put her on the school bus for her very last day of elementary school :( Now she is 13 and is 5'6" tall - but she will always be my little girl!
.

One of my favourite pics ever of my kids. When I count my blessings, I always count how lucky I am that my kids love each other so much. That is what makes it all worth while in the end.
.
Well, that's the end of my reminiscing for today. Who knows, maybe I'll share some more sentimental moments later on. If you don't mind, that is!
.
TFL!


No comments: