Sunday, April 25, 2010

A quiet, scrappy weekend...

For the first time in many weeks, we had a nice quiet stay-at-home weekend! Originally, my intention was to do some spring cleaning...but if you know me, I was very easily swayed to skip that plan!
.
Instead, I spent a little quality time in my scrap room. I had two LO's I started at a little friend crop last weekend that I was finally able to pull together. Here are the results:
.
This is my LN (littlest niece) last summer. My kids & I looked after her for a week and we ended up with 400+ pictures! We were on a walk and she needed to stop and smell every flower. I hope this never changes!
.
.
..
This is the son of a dear friend of mine. On the Easter weekend, we took him to the park and he went on the swings for the first time. There's just something about baby toes - especially pudgy baby toes - that makes you just want to tickle them and nibble them and blow raspberrries on them! I took many more pictures - so there are many more LO possibilities!
.
So now we are at 4:00 on Sunday afternoon. The weekend is almost over and, although it saddens me, I am feeling very well rested and creatively satisfied! Bring on Monday!
.
Okay, maybe I wouldn't mind one more day to my weekend... ;)






1 comment:

JennC said...

Oh my goodness I could just gobble up those piggies!! I love your LO's!!